The Working Mom Project: Part 2, Indy Moms' Favorite Family Fun Locations
The Working Mom Project: Part 2, Indy Moms share their favorite spots for family fun.
- "Duckpin bowling at Fountain Square, The Children’s Museum and Connor Prairie." Suzy Joyce, Carmel, IN, Sales Professional and Mother/Stepmom of 3
- "Love Morse Reservoir." Katie James, Noblesville, Realtor and Mom to 2
- "Family vacations to get away and relax are always the best. Locally, we like the zoo, Indians games, and fun with family and friends." Rebecca Welch, Indianapolis, Photographer and Mom to 4
- "We love going to new playgrounds. Since Lola is visually impaired, we try to find the best playgrounds that are accessible for her. We really like Wolf Run." Meredith Howell, Indianapolis, Assistant Director for Visually Impaired Preschool Services and Mom to 2
- "We like to walk around the neighborhood to the nearby store and grabbing snacks or walking on the Monon and eating BRICS ice cream." Tahwii Spicer, Indianapolis, Entreprenuer and Mom to 2
- "As a family we love spending time vacationing and a Saturday morning trip for donuts to Taylor's Bakery or the Donut Shop." Sarah Mattingly, Indianapolis, Artist/Entreprenuer and Mom to 2
- "Fort Benjamin Harrison State Park. It is my favorite place to go in all of Indianapolis. I grew up close to there. It is near and dear to my heart." Amy Lenceski, Carmel, Attorney and Mom to 2
- "Our boys love to be outside and especially in the water. Jackson was diagnosed with Angleman Syndrome in January and have learned that water is his happy place. We love to go to the Y to swim but also love going to the park or the Zoo because Baden is now obsessed with animals." Amanda Moore, Fishers, Indiana, Director of Leadership Development, Diversity and Inclusion and Global Strategies for the YMCA of Greater Indianapolis and Mom to 2
- "The Children’s Museum is great! I also love Traders Point Christian Church’s indoor park!" Aleasha Rivers, Indianapolis, Entreprenuer and Mom to 2
- "We spend a lot of time at the zoo, the Children's Museum, and Holliday Park & Nature Center. We also love the JCC pool." Carly Grennes, Meridian Hills, Associate Direct of Academic Advising for the Kelley School of Business at IUPUI and Mom to 1
- "In town - probably something easy like the neighborhood pool! The boys enjoy game places like Great Times, Main Event, etc." Meghan Harrison, Carmel, Realtor/Entreprenuer and Mom to 2
- "Riding, walking, running on the Monon Trail, traveling, learning about new cultures and tasting new international food." Elena Landa, Indianapolis, Teacher/Author/Entreprenuer and Mom to 1
- "We love going Downtown to take walks on the Canal and to Eagle Creek Park." Anne Marie Wilson, Indianapolis, Content Director and Mom to 2
What did we miss? What are your favorite local spots for family fun?